Thursday, May 29, 2008

June President's Letter

Happy June, MOMS!

I can’t believe our MOMS Club year is over! This has really been a crazy year for me, and I want to take a few minutes to acknowledge and thank everyone for putting up with me and showing me so much support! As many of you know, I went back to school as a full-time student this year, and after taking 60 credits over the last 9 months, I will finally graduate this month. I have also spent this year serving on the board of Firgrove PTA and the Puyallup South Hill Co-op preschool. I could never have gotten through such a busy year and stressful time without the support and kindness that I received from all of you! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

This year our chapter has been lucky to have an awesome board, and I have been blessed to have each of them step up and do an amazing job. Each of them has really helped our chapter grow and develop into something that I know we are all proud of! They have given their time, energy, commitment and love to this chapter, and I really believe that it’s a better chapter for having each of them! In addition, they all have become a second family for me, and I love all of them and their kids dearly.

I am sad to be leaving my job as president this year, but I am so excited for the new board to take over and continue to grow this chapter from the amazing creation that we’ve all built. MOMS Club is so unique, so special, and so needed in all our lives and our community. I am so proud to have been a part of this incredible organization and to have been a part of this year. As my kids get older, I hope to still find activities that I can attend with them and alone because I would so miss the camaraderie and understanding that no one but a fellow MOMS Clubber can give!

Thank you all for such a fun and exciting year, I am blessed to know each of you and I look forward to the coming year – April, you’re going to do a FABULOUS job!!

Jill - President

No comments: