Monday, April 7, 2008

April President's Letter

Happy April MOMS,

Spring is in the air, and with it comes the sense of change and new beginnings. I am very excited for the start of a new MOMS Club year and the election season that is upon us! I have been blessed to be president of this amazing chapter for a little over a year now, and I have truly enjoyed it. I have loved being able to get to know each of you on some level or another and getting to watch as our chapter has grown and changed and developed.

Now I am excited to pass the torch onto another member to continue leading our wonderful chapter. As the election process continues, I hope each of you has a chance to really think about what position you’d like to take in the coming year, whether it’s running for a board position, a committee chairMOM, or just becoming more involved. MOMS Club is really an amazing thing – it’s whatever we all make it.

When we all get involved and help our chapter succeed and grow, we all benefit from it. I know that our board members this year have really loved being involved and watching so many of our members step up and get involved in committees, service projects, and starting new ideas like the babysitting co-op. This has really been an amazing year, and I am so grateful to all of you for allowing me to be a part of it. In the meantime, we still have a lot of fun things going on this month, too. Check out the activities calendar for some exciting spring break activities, and a very cool MNO – Rock ‘n Bowl!!


***A big thanks to our activities planning committee for putting together another fun and fabulous calendar.***

Jill

President

No comments: